Architecture is a fascinating area of study. The planning, design, and construction of buildings and physical spaces is something that advanced students will master and bring their ideas to the rest of the world. To do that, you need to pass all your classes and graduate.
To get ahead and have a successful academic career that will prepare you for the real world, interesting architecture dissertation topics are needed to choose from. We’re here to help!
Finding and thinking of dissertation topics architecture related can be a challenge. That’s why we’ve created some of them for you. They will give you a broad spectrum to choose from to write that perfect paper.
- The Difference in Materials Available in the Past and Now, and How It Has Affected Modern Architecture
- How Does the Construction of Buildings Affect the Environment? Is There a Way They Can Coexist?
- How Different Cultures and Lifestyles Influence Architecture
- What Is Architecture? (Include Literal, Figurative, Scientific, and Philosophical Ideas)
- The Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty, and the Taj Mahal: What’s Different and What’s the Same?
- Is the Form of a Building More Important Than Tts Function?
- An in Depth Look at Gothic Architecture
- How Different Skylines Across the World Are Influenced by Each Culture’s Perspective of Beauty
- Why Do Some People and Countries Feel That Bigger or Taller Is Better?
- How Does Architecture Influence and Become Intertwined with Landscaping?
- The Theories of How the Marvel of the Pyramids in Egypt Were Built and Why They Were Built the Way That They Were
- Pick Two Famous Architects and Explore How Each Became Successful in Their Own Ways
- How Does Technology Affect the Architectural Field?
- What Impact Does Religion Have on the Structure of Buildings of Worship?
- (Your City)’s Architectural History
- The Two Types of Medieval Architecture – Religious and Military
- How Has Colonization Affected the Architecture of Various Cities Around the World? (What types of buildings still stand? Has anything been built recently in the style of the country that used to rule?)
- (Name of fictional city) – A City Designed by (Your name)
- What Predictions Can You Make about Futuristic Architecture? (Base these off of your experience and expertise in the field.)
- What Type of Renewable Sources of Energy and Low Cost and Environmentally Friendly Ways of Constructing Buildings Using Natural Materials Are Possible?
Best of luck to you as you embark on the writing process of your dissertation! We know what a challenge it can be. The above topics will give you a great head start to work off of. Use them as you please: take them directly or add your own personal twist. Each of these topics can easily be expanded to write an entire dissertation on, plus they are very interesting! Find something you care a lot about and the rest will fall into place easily.