The study of the cause and effects of natural and man-made occurrences is a topic that has fascinated many minds since the beginning of civilization. Students of history classes are one of the very few individuals who get to study these interesting events from the past under the feet of credible masters.
In this article, you will be provided with the original ideas for good history dissertation topics.
15 History Dissertation Topics for Your Paper
- A Study of The Role of Spanish Correspondents During the Spanish Civil War With a View to Assessing the Roles of Journalist in Contemporary Warfare
- A Research on Native Americans, the Effects of Colonization and How They Saw the Occupying Enemies in Comparison to Other Issues They Had Faced in the Past
- A History of the Christian, Muslim and Jewish Faith With a View to Understanding the Underlying Economic and Psychological Situations That Led to Their Widespread Adoption In the Earlier Times
- A Research on Forceful Trade, Its Advantage and Disadvantages to both an Occupying Force and the Resident Nation
- A Study on Nations Which Made a Case for Exclusivity And Built Border Walls To Enforce These Policies Using The Great Wall Of China As An Example
- A Comparison of Empires, the Rulers behind Them and the Theme Of Worshipable God-kings That Pervaded Societies in Ancient Kingdoms
- A Look at the Religions of Africa in Ancient Times and How the Worship of Shamans Helped Build and Destroy African Societies
- An Analysis of the Harlem Witch Hunt and the Power of Mob Mentality In Influencing Judicial Decisions
- A Research on Ancient Military Forces and the Role They Played in Advancing Societies
- A History on Ancient Medicine and The Role of Religion in Aiding or Hampering Scientific Breakthroughs in Ancient Medical Circles
- Research on the Role of Sport and Entertainment in Advancing the Structural Designs and Building Process of Ancient Societies
- A Case Study on Ancient Culture, Religions and Communities With Focus on the Literary Works They Developed
- A Case Study on Ancient Culture, Racism and Colonialism and Its Influence on European Art Covering the Orients
- A Study on Paleolithic Art and the Messages They Hold for Contemporary Artist
- A Study of Ancient Agriculture Practices and How Instrument Limitations Pushed the Need For Innovation
Hopefully, the ideas listed here will help you come up with good history dissertation topics for your final paper. These dissertation topic ideas in history focus on certain periods and aspects of human existence.