The study of the environment revolves around everything that has to do with the Earth, its atmosphere, natural bodies and elements that define what we know today as our planet. Therefore, coming up with environmental thesis topics is something you can do by taking into consideration the diverse niches under the body or environmental sciences.
This article will explore the different aspects of environmental science with the aim of coming up with a list of environmental dissertation topic. So read along and do not hesitate to use any of the topic ideas discussed here as the brainchild of your thesis.
Environmental Science Thesis Topics
- An Analysis of the Western World’s Policy towards Healthy Ocean Management and Its Results
- Scrutinizing the Role of Technology in Environmental Engineering with the Aim of Improving the Environment
- Evaluating Alternative Energy Systems and the Role They Play in Managing the Earth’s Ecosystem and Minimizing Pollution
- Analyzing the Nigeria’s Niger Delta, its Environmental and Legal Issues and how Environmental Engineering Can be Used to Solve Them
- The Ecological Importance of the Amazon Forest, its Troubles and how Policies Can be Developed to Counter Them.
- The Importance of Creating Environmental Policies, protocols, and Laws to Preserve some of the Earth’s Symbolic Locations
- A Research on Public Education and the Different Techniques that can be Employed to Increase Public Awareness of Environmental Issues
- An Analysis of China’s Environmental Pollution Struggle and the Role Technology can Play in Alleviating its Problems
- An Analysis of Public Health, Animal Rights and the Need to Create Policies to Guide both Concepts
- A Research on the Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Western Nations and the Role of Human Habits in Aiding its Fluctuations
- An Analysis of Noise and Light Pollution and Their Effects on Public Health
- The Global Warming Phenomena, its Diversions, and the Studies Dedicated to Tracking Changes Attributed to Global Warming
- An Analysis of Carbon dioxide Fluxes Covering the Roles Played by Plants, Animals, and Water Bodies
- An Analysis of Water and Air Pollution and Their Impact Microorganisms
- An Analysis of Water Pollution, the Transportation of Water Pollutants and their Effects on Ocean Life Forms
- Analyzing Soil Contamination in Marshy Lands and the Importance of Computer Modeling for Understanding Their Impact
- The Impact of Soil and Water Pollution on Pond-dwelling Organisms and Their Effects on Amphibians
- Scrutinizing the National Environment Policy Act and How It Can be Implemented in the Developing World
- Making a Case for an International Environmental Protocol to Monitoring and Managing Public Health
- An Analysis of the Developing World and how the Interaction between these Societies and the Environment Affects Public Health
These are some of the timely environment thesis topics we promised you at the introductory section of this article. Here we have provided environmental health dissertation topics and other ideas which you are welcome to work with.